The Tackling Illicit Tobacco for Better Health Partnership is a collaboration of the UK’s three collaborative, locally-commissioned tobacco control programmes – Fresh, Smokefree South West and Tobacco Free Futures – who work with councils, police and HMRC to reduce demand and supply of illegal tobacco.
The site is for stakeholders involved in tackling the trade in illegal tobacco products as part of comprehensive strategies to reduce smoking. It provides
- Information on the work of the partnership in the UK
- Latest news and data on the illegal tobacco trade
- Updates on regional, national and international developments
- Links to current evidence-based campaigns on tackling illegal tobacco.
- Support with public relations and key messages